Terms and Conditions of Use set forth below are a legal agreement between users of https://video-ac.com (hereinafter referred to as “videoAC”) and ACworks Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”), the owner and operator of videoAC. By using videoAC, users shall be deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions hereof. In the case where users do not agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use, users may not use videoAC.
- In order to use videoAC, member registration is required.
Users who completed member registration guarantee that the information notified to the Company at registration is completely correct.
- A member shall guarantee that the member has reached the legal age to use videoAC and assume legal liability for the use of videoAC. A member agrees that the member shall be liable for any use of the Site, including the cases where other persons used the ID and password of the member.
- In the cases where there was any change in the information registered with the Company at admission, the member shall immediately take procedures for change of information in accordance with the method prescribed by the Company.
- A member shall properly manage the ID and password so as not to be known to a third party and shall take measures to prevent plagiarism of the ID and password at the responsibility of the member by regularly changing the password, etc.
- A member shall not allow any third party to use, or lend, transfer, sell, buy or offer for security, etc., the ID and password.
- In the case where the Company confirmed that the ID and password used for log-in were the same as those registered, the Company may regard it as the use by the member even in the case where it was used by a person other than the member as a result of plagiarism or unauthorized use and any other reasons. If the member incurred any damages due to the unauthorized use, the Company shall not assume any liability.
- If the Company recognizes that the member breached the Terms and Conditions of Use or the member might breach the same, the Company may suspend all or part of use of the Service without giving notice to the user, and the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the member.
Downloading and Using Videos
- A user who downloaded videos may freely alter, edit and use the videos for any purposes, including commercial purpose. A user may freely use the downloaded video not only for its own use but also for furnishing to business partners, for educational purposes, or to use the same as part of components of printed matter such as advertisements and pamphlets, multimedia content, including websites, etc., and movies, games and software, etc.
However, the following methods of use are prohibited. Please pay attention as methods of use in breach of the prohibited matters constitute infringement of the copyrights of the Company.
- (1) It is not permitted to use videos that can identify any specific individual in pornography or illegal or any other immoral purposes, to use videos in a manner that might eclipse the reputation of that individual, or to use videos for the purpose of presenting recommended products and/or services such as “Voices from Customers”.
- (2) Photo may not be used in a manner prejudicing the features, grade, honor or credibility of the model in the videos (refer to any of the persons, goods and landscapes) on the Site.
- (3) Template may not be used in relation to articles, movies, advertisements and publicities, etc., which have illegal, false or defaming content.
- (4) Photo may not be used in a manner against public order and good morals or for the purpose of furnishing to the business and activities against public order and good morals. Videos may not be used on covers, packages, articles, movies, advertisements and publicities and in any other manner in relation to adult magazines and adult films (regardless of the media, including DVDs, CD-ROMs, or websites, etc.), whether or not they are against public order and good morals. They may not be used in articles, movies, advertisements and publicities and in any other manner in relation to pornography and adult entertainment (refer to any matters related to sex culture, regardless of whether they are legal, illegal, for profit or nonprofit, individuals or corporations and in any other manner).
- (5) It is not permitted to distribute (sell, lease, distribute freely, rent freely) the videos as an independent transaction subject as they are or after processing, or furnishing the same by using public transmission (transmission using websites on the Internet or broadcasting, etc.) whether it is for profit or nonprofit purpose.
- (6) Photo may not be used in a manner disturbing publication of videos of the Company.
- (7) It is not permitted to use the videos or the secondary works, containing processed video data as the main content in the products (refer to but not limited to calendars, jigsaw puzzles, etc.), to publish or send the same via the Internet and by any other similar method, and to distribute by incorporating the same into software and/or hardware (for example, use for greeting card services and template download services, etc., on the Internet, distribution through incorporation into a standby screen of mobile phones, incorporation as material samples of application software, etc., and incorporation into screen savers, etc.). It is also not permitted to provide printing services, etc., by incorporating the same into hardware, software, etc., as a template.
- (8) It is not permitted to register the video as a trademark.
- (9) It is not permitted to use videos by copying to hard disks of servers, etc., and use them in multiple PCs through LAN connection, etc.
- (11) In the case where the Company determined that it is inappropriate to be posted on videoAC for some reason, the Company shall have the right to delete any video, even if there is any purchaser of that video. If the Company deletes the video, the Company shall not be obligated to give notice to the member who purchased the video of the fact of deletion of the video and its reasons.
Where the above prohibited matters do not apply, in the case where the Company determines that the method of use is inappropriate, the Company may request refraining from use, or halting use in the case where members have already used. In such a case, users shall be obligated to follow the determination of the Company.
In this regard, in the case where you cannot determine whether or not falling under the above prohibited matters, please contact us.
- The Company does not obligate written model release (consent to use of portrait right) for each video which contains an identifiable individual. Therefore, the Company shall not warrant that users can use the video without the consent of the individual as to the video containing the identifiable individual. In addition, even in the case where there is a model release (consent to use of portrait right), the Company shall not make any representation and warranty for its legality and validity.
- Some of the videos on videoAC might be subject to copyrights, property rights and trademark rights, etc., of third parties and the consent or license of these rights by third parties might be required. The Company does not represent or warrant that the Company owns the above rights or grants licenses or does not grant them. It is the responsibility of users and a person who uploads the videos to confirm that all rights, consents and licenses required for use of videos are obtained.
- The Company cannot warrant the legality of videos stored in videoAC. The Company shall not be liable for any infringement related to use of videos. Videos shall be used at the responsibility of users.
- In the case where a member desires to withdraw, the member shall make an application for withdrawal to the Company by the method prescribed by the Company.
- A person who made an application for withdrawal shall lose the membership when the Company accepted the application for withdrawal and gave the notice of completion of withdrawal.
- In the event that a member falls under any of the items below, the Company may force the member to withdraw without giving notice to the member. In such an event, the Company may delete all of the points held by the member. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the member due to forced withdrawal and deletion of points.
- (1) In the event that the member breached or might breach the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- (2) In the event that communications from the Company are not received.
- (3) In the event that the member has not used the Service for more than twenty-four (24) months from admission.
- (4) In the event that the Company determined that the person was inappropriate for the member.
- In the case where a member has withdrawn, the Company may, at its discretion, choose to return, manage, store, delete or to take any other measures deemed appropriate by the Company regarding the videos uploaded by the member.
- In the case where a member has withdrawn, the points of the member shall be extinguished at the time of loss of membership.
Amendment of Terms and Conditions of Use
- The Company may amend the Terms and Conditions of Use at its discretion at any time by the determination of the Company.
- The Company shall not be obligated to give notice to users of amendment of the Terms and Conditions of Use. The amended Terms and Conditions of Use shall become effective at the time of displaying on the Site, except when otherwise provided by the Company. In the case where a user used the Site after the effectuation of amendment of the Terms and Conditions of Use, the user shall be deemed to have agreed to all the amended Terms and Conditions of Use.
- The Company shall not make any warranty of the legality of the templates stored in ACworks.
- The Company shall not be liable for any failures and accidents, etc., that might arise due to the use of templates as well.
- The Company shall not assume any liability for ordinary damages, punitive damages, special damages, indirect damages, consequential damages or incidental damages or loss of profits and any other damages, costs or losses arising from the use of videoAC or the use of the templates on the videoAC to users, other persons or entities.
- The Company shall not be obligated to manage and store the uploaded videos. The Company shall not assume any liability for damage and disappearance of videos due to business reasons, overload of the system, defects in the system, maintenance, enactment, amendment and repeal of laws, natural disaster, power failures, communication failures, unauthorized access or any other reasons.
- The Company shall not assume any liability even in the case of illegal or unauthorized use of the posted videos by the users who downloaded them.
- The Company may close videoAC or terminate services at any time without notice. In such a case, The Company shall not assume any liability for the damages incurred by users thereby.
- Users may not assign, transfer, offer for security or make any other dispositions to any third party the rights to the Company or the obligations owed to the Company.
- If the Company incurred any damages due to the breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use, users shall immediately compensate for such damages.
- Notices from the Company to members shall be made by communication means determined by the Company as appropriate such as in writing, by sending an e-mail (mail magazine), or posting on the website, etc. In the case where such notice is given by sending an e-mail or posting on the website, the notice shall be deemed to be delivered to the members at the time of distribution on the Internet.
- The Company may change the specifications of videoAC, including an improvement, addition and deletion, etc. Users shall agree to such change in advance.
- The Company shall not assume any liability for the websites which users access via the link from videoAC. Link does not mean that the hyperlink destinations and the Company have the relationship of affiliation or business partners, etc.
- Even in the case where any part of the Terms and Conditions of Use was held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by laws or regulations, any other provisions of the Terms and Conditions of Use shall continue to be in effect.
- The Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- Osaka District Court shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction by agreement in the first instance over any disputes concerning the use of videoAC and templates stored by videoAC or downloaded from videoAC and used.